zawya.com (the "Service") is an on-line service operated by zawya.com LTD (company number 3859417) whose registered office is at 5-11 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ (the "Company"), consisting of services and content provided by the Company, affiliates of the Company and other third parties. "Subscriber" means each person who establishes or accesses a connection ("Account") for access to and use of the Service.
"zawya.com" and zawya logos are trade marks of zawya.com LTD. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the Service are the property of their respective owners.
The contents of the Service and the zawya.com website are protected by applicable copyright laws. No text, graphics, video, audio, software code, or user interface design or logos may be copied, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, framed or distributed in any way without prior written permission of the Company, except that Subscribers may download, display, or print one copy of the materials contained on the Service for personal, non-commercial, home use, provided that Subscriber keeps intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is an infringement of the Company's its affiliates' or its third-party information providers' copyrights and other proprietary rights.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. The Company has no control over such sites and resources. Subscriber therefore acknowledges and agrees that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, data, advertising, products, or other materials (including computer viruses) on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, information, data, advertising, products, or other materials or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Content and Monitoring
- Subscribers may post information or other content to the Service where permitted. Subscriber may not post information which is in breach of this Agreement or any applicable laws or regulations (including, without limitation, laws relating to financial services or activities, copyright, trade marks, defamation, data protection, telecommunications (including regulations relating to excessive use, spamming or other abusive activities) or obscene, offensive or illegal content).
- Subscriber acknowledges that the Company does not pre-screen or otherwise monitor content. Company shall, however, have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the content of the Service, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by the Service and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. The Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall have the right to remove any material that the Company, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable
Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content or other material (including computer viruses) submitted or transmitted by Subscriber to the Service, or Subscriber's use of the Service, its connection to the Service, its breach of the this Agreement or any applicable laws or regulations, or its violation of any rights of another.
Third Party Content
The Service is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and subscribers. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by those third parties, including information providers, subscribers or other users of the Service, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of the Company. The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Service by anyone other than authorized Service employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. The Company is not responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights or breach of any applicable law or regulation, including regulation in relation to financial services or the distribution of financial products, defamation, data protection, telecommunications (including regulations relating to excessive use, spamming or other abusive activities) or obscene, offensive or illegal content). Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber's reliance on information obtained through the Service. It is the responsibility of Subscriber to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Service. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. Financial information offered on this site is not provided on a real-time basis. zawya.com does not guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of the financial information provided on this site.
- Subscriber agrees that use of the Service is at Subscriber's sole risk. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to provide or procure the supply of timely and accurate information through the Service, neither the Company, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors warrants that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results, materials or information that may be obtained from use of the Service or the right of any party to use or permit any use of any such results, materials or information, nor do they make any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, quality or suitability or content of any information, material, service, or merchandise provided, procured or imparted through the Service.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable to Subscriber for any loss or damage arising out of Subscriber's use of the Service or any material, information or content obtained by or imparted to Subscriber in connection with the Service or Company's breach of contract, tortious act (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or any other act or omission giving rise to any claim against Company whatsoever to the extent that such loss or damage is:
- a direct loss; or
- a consequential, special or indirect loss; or
- a loss of profits; or
- a loss of data or other damage to Subscriber's computer equipment, software or other property; or
- a punitive or other award in damages whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. For the avoidance of doubt, the provisions of Clauses (i) to (v) above shall each be construed as a separate exclusion of liability.
- Notwithstanding the above the Company's liability under to Subscriber in relation to the Service shall, in aggregate, in respect of any claim or series of claims arising in any calendar year, not exceed £1,000.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit the Company's liability for death, personal injury or dishonesty, deceit or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Prior to the execution of a stock trade, Subscribers are advised to consult with their broker or other financial representative to verify pricing or other information. The Company, its affiliates, information providers, or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based upon the information provided.
- The Company may terminate Subscriber's use of the Service at any time without prejudice to any rights or obligations accruing prior to termination.
- Subscriber may terminate its use of the Service at any time.
- This Agreement and any operating rules for the Service established by the Company (and made available to the Subscriber via the Service from time to time) constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the England, without regard to its conflict of laws rules and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- No consent of any third party shall be necessary for the amendment or termination of this Agreement.
- The Company may amend this Agreement from time to time. Any such amendment will be made available to Subscribers via the Service and continued use of the Service after such amendment shall constitute Subscriber's consent to such amendment.